By entering the National Pizza Day Drawing you, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules set forth herein.
1. Eligibility: The National Pizza Day Drawing (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this Promotion in order to qualify. No purchase necessary. This Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Bar Harbor Bank & Trust's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
2. Sponsorship: The sponsor is Bar Harbor Bank and Trust (“Sponsor”). Sponsor will conduct the promotion substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Promotion, the Entrant (“You” or “Your”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
4. Promotion Entry Period: This promotion begins on February 9, 2023 at 7:00am ET and ends on February 11, 2023 at 5:00pm ET (“Promotion Period”). To be eligible for the Promotion, entries must be received within the specified Promotion Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible Entrants can enter Promotion one time regardless of the method of entry You use. There are two ways to enter:
- By commenting on the Facebook or Instagram post discussing the Promotion (“Promotional Post”). One (1) comment on the Promotional Post represents one (1) entry. Only one entry per person.
- By mailing Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if you have one) to Bar Harbor Bank & Trust c/o Sarah Catanese 135 High Street Ellsworth, Maine 04605 and include “National Pizza Day 2023 Drawing” in your letter. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 11, 2023, and received by February 18, 2023. Only one entry per person.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Promotion (the “Winner(s)”) will receive a $25 MasterCard or Visa gift card. Up to 4 Winners may be selected by random selection. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected randomly, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by messaging the winner using the platform in which the entry was submitted (e.g. by Facebook message) or for mail-in entries by email or phone within ten (10) days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email, telephone or internet technical or network errors. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed affidavit of eligibility and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Promotion You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about Bar Harbor Bank & Trust and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Promotion for any reason, including by not limited to non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Promotion.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Promotion constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram and/or the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Promotion and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MAINE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via email to: BHBTSocial@barharbor.bank and include “National Pizza Day 2023 Drawing Winners” in the email subject line. Requests must be postmarked no later than May 11, 2023 at 5:00 pm ET.
14. Facebook and Instagram Rules: The Promotion hosted by Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
15. Contacting the Sponsor. If you wish to be removed from any future contest mailing lists you may contact the Sponsor by writing or calling: Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, P.O. Box 400, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, 1-800-853-7100.