Store your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Debit Mastercard® in your smartphone’s digital wallet and pay for purchases right from your phone – without using a physical card.
Digital wallets contain digital versions of your credit and debit cards that are stored on your smartphone. They offer convenience and a secure way to pay; the card information you enter into your phone is encrypted, and you will only be able to use the wallet when you unlock your phone.
To Set Up Your Digital Wallet
It’s easy to add your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Debit Mastercard® to your smartphone. Click on the relevant link below for instructions. Note that you may be prompted to call the bank’s Customer Service Center to finish the set up.
- Get instructions for adding a card to your Apple device.
- Get instructions for adding a card to your Android device.
To Make In-Store Payments
- Enter your card information into your Apple™ or Android™ device.
- Look for any of these symbols at stores.
- Open your digital wallet and hold your phone close to the symbol on the store’s card reader. Reference your phone’s user guide for specific information on how to hold your phone to the card reader.
To Make Online Payments
- Enter your card information into your Apple™ or Android™ device
- Shop and look for these symbols at checkout.
- Make your purchase by clicking on the Apple Pay or Google Pay icon and follow the prompts.