When you’re running a business, you don’t have time to waste. That’s why Bar Harbor Business Online is designed to save your business time, money, and trips to the bank. From a single login, you can check your balances, transfer funds, pay bills, view eStatements, and much more. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- View transactions, history, and balance information 24/7
- Pay bills1
- Set up alerts to monitor your account activity
- Receive eStatements and eNotices
- Place stop payments
- Access statement history
- Transfer funds between Bar Harbor Bank & Trust accounts with options for one-time, future, or automatic recurring transfers
- Transfer funds between your accounts at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust and accounts you own at other financial institutions2
- Download transaction history in various formats including text file, spreadsheet (.csv), Quicken®/QuickBooks™, and OFX
Larger, more sophisticated businesses can enjoy these additional features, subject to underwriting approval:
- Establish multiple users with highly customized access levels
- Send domestic and international wires1
- Initiate ACH transactions, even same day
- Use Remote Deposit Capture to scan and deposit checks right from your office1
- Detect and prevent check and ACH fraud with Positive Pay
- Stop unauthorized ACH debits using an ACH Debit Filter/Block
Contact Treasury Services at email@example.com or stop by the nearest Bar Harbor Bank & Trust location to learn more about these services.
Ready to get started with Bar Harbor Business Online?
Bar Harbor Business Online Browser Compatibility
Bar Harbor Business Online works with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge (any version of Edge greater than 70), or Safari. Internet Explorer is not a supported browser. Ensure that your browser is regularly updated for optimal performance.