Students looking at a laptop screen

Education Funding

Putting away money for a college education can seem daunting, but our expert professionals can help you create and manage a plan that helps you meet your savings goals.

We can assist you with:

529 Plans

These plans allow contributions to an account established to pay '"qualified higher education expenses." Contributions are not tax-deductible, but growth is tax-deferred and you can invest as little as $25 per month.

Coverdell Education Savings Account

Formerly known as the Education IRA, the Coverdell Education Savings Account gives you the option to invest $2,000 per beneficiary, per year. Contributions are not tax-deductible, but growth is tax-deferred. Distributions are excluded from income if used for qualified education expenses including elementary, secondary, and college tuition costs. Some restrictions apply, so please contact our Financial Services Team for more details.

UTMA (Uniform Transfers to Minor Act)

The UTMA allows you to establish a custodial account to save for college expenses. As the custodian of the account, you can control the investments while the minor maintains “account owner” status. Once reaching the age of maturity, the minor assumes control over the account.

1A plan sponsored by your state of residence may provide state tax advantages. Please consult your tax advisor. 

All applications are subject to approval.

Amanda RobbinsOur Team

Let us help you develop a sensible investment approach that matches your unique situation.

Meet our team

A young mother on the phone with her child in her lap.Contact Us

Need to get in touch? We are here to answer any questions you have about our products and services.

Contact Us Financial Services