Personal Online and Mobile Services
Bar Harbor Online gives you fast, secure access to your accounts and banking tools. From a single log in, you can check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, view eStatements, and much more. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- View transactions, history, and balance information 24/7
- Set up alerts to monitor your account activity
- Pay bills
- Get eStatements
- Place a stop payment
- Transfer funds between linked accounts with options for one-time, future, or automatic recurring transfers
- Send money with Zelle® using just a U.S. mobile number or email address
- Transfer funds between your accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions1
- Download transaction history in various formats including text file, spreadsheet (.csv), Quicken®/QuickBooks™, and OFX
Learn more by visiting www.barharbor.bank/online-banking.
Ready to get started with Bar Harbor Online?
Bar Harbor Online Browser Compatibility
Bar Harbor Online works with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge (any version of Edge greater than 70), or Safari. Internet Explorer is not a supported browser. Ensure that your browser is regularly updated for optimal performance.
Bar Harbor Bill Pay
Make paying your bills easier with our online bill payment service offered through Bar Harbor Online. You can quickly set up your bills to be paid and receive your bills electronically – all in one location. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- Pay bills.
- Receive eBills from participating companies.
- Access payment history and pending payments.
- Set up same-day, future, and recurring payments.
- Use an email address to send money to another person
Our free2 electronic statements are emailed to you the day they are released, giving you faster access to your monthly statements right from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can also add additional email addresses of people you want to receive a copy of your eStatement, like a bookkeeper.
Already use Bar Harbor Online? It’s easy to enroll in eStatements. Learn how here.
Bank safely and securely anywhere. Our Bar Harbor Mobile app is available for web-enabled mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.2 Download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to start mobile banking today. New to mobile and online banking? First enroll in Bar Harbor Online to create a username and password, then you can download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to access mobile banking with the same credentials. Here’s what you can do with Bar Harbor Mobile:
- Access using a smartphone or tablet by downloading the app. (BH Mobile)
- Check your account balance and view transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Send money with Zelle® using just a U.S. mobile number or email address.
- Deposit checks.
- Pay bills. (See Bar Harbor Bill Pay information above.)
- Add tags, notes, and images to your transactions.
Click on an icon below to download the Bar Harbor Mobile app.
Bar Harbor Card Control
This free2 app allows you to monitor your debit card usage, turn your card on and off, set custom alerts, and more. Use Bar Harbor Card Control to protect your money and control your card, right from your smart phone.
Download the free Bar Harbor Card Control App today in the App Store or Google Play:
Get the most out of the app by downloading the Bar Harbor Card Control guide.
Store your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Debit Mastercard® in your smart phone and pay right from your phone. Once you've added your debit card to your phone's digital wallet, you can make purchases in-store or online, anywhere you see the symbols below. Note that once you’ve downloaded the app, you may be prompted to call the bank’s Customer Service Center to finish the set up.
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money, typically within minutes3. Using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank4. Visit our Zelle page to learn more.
Access your accounts using both traditional cell phone and smart phone. You can view account balances, view transaction history, and receive alerts. To enroll in Text Banking follow these steps:
- Log in to Bar Harbor Online using a computer (see details above).
- Click Settings, Mobile Settings, Text Mobile Settings and follow the instructions.
Add Mobile Deposit2,5 and you can deposit checks electronically with your iPhone or Android device. Using Bar Harbor Mobile, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Within Bar Harbor Mobile, click Mobile Deposit and agree to the terms and conditions. Once approved, the deposit button will display, allowing you to deposit checks.
To deposit checks with Mobile Deposit follow these steps:
- Required Endorsement for Mobile Deposits is: “For Mobile Deposit” Please write this on the back of the check prior to taking the photo.
- Take photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the dollar amount
- Select your account and deposit
1There is a $5 fee per outbound transfer. There is no charge for inbound transfers.
2 Internet service provider fees and/or mobile carrier fees for messaging and data plans may apply.
3 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
4 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
5 For full details about mobile deposit, please see the Online and Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
Additional fees may apply.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, and the App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.