Business Online and Mobile Services
When you’re running a business, you don’t have time to waste. That’s why Bar Harbor Business Online and Mobile Banking services are designed to save your business time, money and trips to the bank. From a single login, you can check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, view eStatements, and much more. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- View transactions, history, and balance information 24/7
- Pay bills
- Set up alerts to monitor your account activity
- Receive eStatements and eNotices
- Place stop payments
- Access 18 months of statement history.
- Transfer funds between linked Bar Harbor Bank & Trust accounts with options for one-time, future, or automatic recurring transfers
- Transfer funds between your accounts at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust and accounts you own at other financial institutions1
- Download transaction history in various formats including text file, spreadsheet (.csv), Quicken®/QuickBooks™, and OFX
Larger, more sophisticated businesses can enjoy these additional features, subject to underwriting approval:
- Establish multiple users with highly customized access levels
- Send domestic and international wires
- Initiate ACH transactions, even same day
- Use Remote Deposit Capture to scan and deposit checks right from your office.
- Detect and prevent check and ACH fraud with Positive Pay
- Stop unauthorized ACH debits using an ACH Debit Filter/Block
Learn more about Bar Harbor Online by visiting www.barharbor.bank/online-banking.
Ready to get started with Bar Harbor Online?
Bar Harbor Online Browser Compatibility
Bar Harbor Online will work with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Ensure that your browser is regularly updated for optimal performance. For the best user experience and stronger security features, we recommend Internet Explorer users consider another supported browser.
Our free2 electronic statements are available the day they are released, giving you faster access to your monthly statements right from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. We’ll send you an email alerting you they are available for viewing. All you need to do is log in to online or mobile banking to view. You can also add additional email addresses of people you want to receive a copy of your eStatement, like a bookkeeper.
Already use Bar Harbor Online? It’s easy to enroll in eStatements. Learn how here.
Bank safely and securely anywhere. Our Bar Harbor Mobile app is available for web-enabled mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.2 Download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to start mobile banking today. New to mobile and online banking? First enroll in Bar Harbor Business Online to create a username and password, then you can download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to access mobile banking with the same credentials. Here’s what you can do with Bar Harbor Mobile:
- Access using a smartphone or tablet by downloading the app. (BH Mobile)
- Check your account balance and view transaction history.
- Set up alerts to monitor account activity
- Get eStatements and eNotices
- Transfer funds between your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust accounts
- Deposit checks (for qualified users). Click here for more information.
- Pay bills using Bar Harbor Bill Pay
- ACH transactions, Remote Deposit Capture, and wire services are not available.
Click below to download the Bar Harbor Mobile app today.
Coming soon for all business customers. Currently available for small businesses – volume, limits, and restrictions may apply. Add Mobile Deposit2,3 and you can deposit individual checks electronically with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Within Bar Harbor Mobile, click Mobile Deposit and agree to the terms and conditions. Once approved, the deposit button will display, allowing you to deposit individual checks.
To deposit individual checks with Mobile Deposit, follow these steps:
- Endorse your check normally and write “for mobile deposit” below the endorsement line
- Select your account
- Click on “deposit”
- Enter the dollar amount
- Take a photo of the front of your check
- Take a photo of the back of your check and submit
Access your accounts using both traditional cell phone and smart phone. You can view account balances, view transaction history, and receive alerts. To enroll in Text Banking follow these steps:
1. Log in to Bar Harbor Online using a computer (see details above).
2. Click Settings, Mobile Settings, Text Mobile Settings and follow the instructions.
Access your checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loan accounts, to check balances, transfer funds, and much more through Telephone Banking - our automated telephone banking system.
Telephone Banking Number: 888-638-1950
See an overview of the Telephone Banking menu.
1There is a $5 fee per outbound transfer. There is no charge for inbound transfers.
2Internet service provider fees and/or mobile carrier fees for messaging and data plans may apply.
3Subject to approval. To qualify for Mobile Deposit customers must maintain a Bank deposit account in good standing for 60 or more days and are enrolled in Online Banking.
Additional fees may apply.