Business Online and Mobile Services
This electronic service is designed to enhance your online banking experience. From a single log in, you’ll be able to check your account balance, transfer funds, view eStatements, pay bills and much more. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- See account listing and details.
- View transactions, history and balance information.
- Transfer funds between linked accounts: one-time, future or automatic recurring transfers.
- Pay bills. (See Bar Harbor Bill Pay information below for details.)
- Using the widgets, configure how information is displayed as well as which accounts are displayed.
- Place a stop payment.
- Set up multiple user levels.
- Secure “token” access.
- Send and receive secure messages between you and the Bank in the Message Center.
- Set up Alerts to monitor your account activity. Alert types include: events, balance, item and personal. Alerts can be sent via email, text message or within Bar Harbor Business Online.
- Receive eStatements and eNotices. (See eStatement information below for details).
- Download transaction history in various formats including text file, spreadsheet (.csv), Quicken®/QuickBooks™, IFF, QIF, and OFX.
- For approved users - Send domestic wires, Initiate ACH transactions: Create files within the system or simply upload them. Access to Remote Deposit Capture using a scanner and single sign on with enhanced reporting (See below for details)
To view a demo of Bar Harbor Business Online, click here .
To get started with Bar Harbor Business Online, click the link below:
Bar Harbor Online Browser Compatibility
To ensure your safety, we continually update our technology. Please check here for the most up to date browser recommendations to keep your online banking experience running smoothly.
Bar Harbor Bill Pay
Take your online banking experience one step further with our free online bill payment service. Bar Harbor Bill Pay is a dynamic bill payment process where you can quickly set up your bills to be paid! In addition, you can also receive your bills electronically right in Bar Harbor Bill Pay and make payments – all in one location! Below is a list of what you can do:
- Pay bills.
- Set up multiple user levels.
- Receive eBills from participating companies.
- Access payment history and pending payments.
- Set up same-day, future and recurring payments.
- Specialty checks: Gift checks especially designed for birthdays or other special occasions; donation checks with additional features to make gifts in honor or memory of someone; you can even send an email letting them know you made a donation.
For an overview of Bar Harbor Bill Pay click here.
We offer free electronic statements and notices for our customers.1 Receive your statements the day they are released or know the next day if there were insufficient funds in your account. eStatements will build up to 18 months of history. Once enrolled in eStatements, you can use the Reconciliation Wizard to balance your statement! You can even add additional email addresses of people you want to receive a copy of your eStatement, like a bookkeeper.
Already use Bar Harbor Online? Simply log in, click the Documents tab, and follow the steps to enroll for eStatements.
Bank safely and securely anywhere. Our Bar Harbor Mobile app is available for web-enabled mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.1 Download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to start mobile banking today. New to mobile and online banking? First enroll in Bar Harbor Business Online to create a username and password, then you can download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to access mobile banking with the same credentials. Here’s what you can do with Bar Harbor Mobile:
- Access using a smartphone or tablet by downloading the app. (BH Mobile)
- Check your account balance and view transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Deposit checks (for qualified users). Click here for more information.
- Bill Pay, ACH transactions, Remote Deposit Capture, and wire services are not available.
Click below to download the Bar Harbor Mobile app today.
Store your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Debit Mastercard® in your smart phone and pay right from your phone. Once you've added your debit card to your phone's digital wallet, you can make purchases in-store or online, anywhere you see the symbols below. Note that once you’ve downloaded the app, you may be prompted to call the bank’s Customer Service Center to finish the set up.
Access your accounts using both traditional cell phone and smart phone. You can view account balances, view transaction history, and receive alerts. To enroll in Text Banking follow these steps:
1. Log in to Bar Harbor Online using a computer (see details above).
2. Click Settings, Mobile Settings, Text Mobile Settings and follow the instructions.
Coming soon for all business customers. Currently available for small businesses – volume, limits, and restrictions may apply. Add Mobile Deposit1,2 and you can deposit checks electronically with your iPhone or Android device. Using Bar Harbor Mobile, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Within Bar Harbor Mobile, click Mobile Deposit and agree to the terms and conditions. Once approved, the deposit button will display, allowing you to deposit checks.
To deposit checks with Mobile Deposit follow these steps:
- Required Endorsement for Mobile Deposits is: “For Mobile Deposit” Please write this on the back of the check prior to taking the photo.
- Take photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the dollar amount
- Select your account and deposit
Remote Deposit Capture
Conveniently make check deposits without leaving the office. All you need is a computer, secure internet connection and a bank-provided scanner (fees apply). Visit the Remote Deposit Capture page to learn more.
1Internet service provider fees and/or mobile carrier fees for messaging and data plans may apply.
2 Subject to approval. To qualify for Mobile Deposit customers must maintain a Bank deposit account in good standing for 60 or more days and are enrolled in Online Banking.
Additional fees may apply.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, and the App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.