Business Online and Mobile Services
Bar Harbor Business Online gives you fast, secure access to your accounts and banking tools. From a single log in, you can check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, view eStatements, and much more. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- View transactions, history, and balance information 24/7
- Pay bills
- Set up alerts to monitor your account activity
- Get eStatements
- Place a stop payment
- Transfer funds between linked accounts with options for one-time, future, or automatic recurring transfers
- Transfer funds between your accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions1
- Download transaction history in various formats including text file, spreadsheet (.csv), Quicken®/QuickBooks™ and OFX
- For approved users - Send domestic wires, Initiate ACH transactions: Create files within the system or simply upload them. Access to Remote Deposit Capture using a scanner and single sign on with enhanced reporting (See below for details)
Learn more by visiting www.barharbor.bank/online-banking.
Ready to get started with Bar Harbor Online?
Bar Harbor Online Browser Compatibility
Bar Harbor Online will work with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Ensure that your browser is regularly updated for optimal performance. For the best user experience and stronger security features, we recommend Internet Explorer users consider another supported browser.
Bar Harbor Bill Pay
Make paying your bills easier with our online bill payment service offered through Bar Harbor Online. You can quickly set up your bills to be paid and receive your bills electronically – all in one location. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- Pay bills
- Receive eBills from participating companies
- Access payment history and pending payments
- Set up same-day, future, and recurring payments
- Use an email address to send money to another person
- Process payroll direct deposits (for approved users)
Our free2 electronic statements are emailed to you the day they are released, giving you faster access to your monthly statements right from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can also add additional email addresses of people you want to receive a copy of your eStatement, like a bookkeeper.
Already use Bar Harbor Online? It’s easy to enroll in eStatements. Learn how here.
Bank safely and securely anywhere. Our Bar Harbor Mobile app is available for web-enabled mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.2 Download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to start mobile banking today. New to mobile and online banking? First enroll in Bar Harbor Business Online to create a username and password, then you can download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to access mobile banking with the same credentials. Here’s what you can do with Bar Harbor Mobile:
- Access using a smartphone or tablet by downloading the app. (BH Mobile)
- Check your account balance and view transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Deposit checks (for qualified users). Click here for more information.
- Bill Pay, ACH transactions, Remote Deposit Capture, and wire services are not available.
Click below to download the Bar Harbor Mobile app today.
Store your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Debit Mastercard® in your smart phone and pay right from your phone. Once you've added your debit card to your phone's digital wallet, you can make purchases in-store or online, anywhere you see the symbols below. Note that once you’ve downloaded the app, you may be prompted to call the bank’s Customer Service Center to finish the set up.
Access your accounts using both traditional cell phone and smart phone. You can view account balances, view transaction history, and receive alerts. To enroll in Text Banking follow these steps:
1. Log in to Bar Harbor Online using a computer (see details above).
2. Click Settings, Mobile Settings, Text Mobile Settings and follow the instructions.
Coming soon for all business customers. Currently available for small businesses – volume, limits, and restrictions may apply. Add Mobile Deposit2,3 and you can deposit checks electronically with your iPhone or Android device. Using Bar Harbor Mobile, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Within Bar Harbor Mobile, click Mobile Deposit and agree to the terms and conditions. Once approved, the deposit button will display, allowing you to deposit checks.
To deposit checks with Mobile Deposit follow these steps:
- Required Endorsement for Mobile Deposits is: “For Mobile Deposit” Please write this on the back of the check prior to taking the photo.
- Take photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the dollar amount
- Select your account and deposit
Remote Deposit Capture
Conveniently make check deposits without leaving the office. All you need is a computer, secure internet connection and a bank-provided scanner (fees apply). Visit the Remote Deposit Capture page to learn more.
1There is a $5 fee per outbound transfer. There is no charge for inbound transfers.
2Internet service provider fees and/or mobile carrier fees for messaging and data plans may apply.
3 Subject to approval. To qualify for Mobile Deposit customers must maintain a Bank deposit account in good standing for 60 or more days and are enrolled in Online Banking.
Additional fees may apply.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, and the App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.