Bar Harbor Card Control
We think managing and protecting your money should be easy. Our Bar Harbor Card Control app helps protect your debit card from fraud by allowing you to control your debit card right from your smart phone.
With the app, you’ll be able to:
- Manage and monitor your debit card usage
- Turn your card on or off
- Set alerts and deny transactions based on merchant or transaction type and location
- Monitor and control dependent cardholders’ usage
- Receive fraud alerts and take action
New version coming soon!
On September 28, 2020, we are rolling out a new version of our Bar Harbor Card Control app.
If you use the current app, as of September 28, 2020, it will no longer work.
There are three steps you will need to take, to get up and running with the new app. On the morning of September 28:
- Delete the current Bar Harbor Card Control app from your mobile device
- Download the new Bar Harbor Card Control app from the app store
- Enter your debit card information
Get the most out of the app by downloading the Bar Harbor Card Control guide.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, and the App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Mobile and/or online carrier fees may apply for Bar Harbor Card Control, Bar Harbor Mobile, and Bar Harbor Online.