These articles are provided as an educational resource to help you as a business owner who utilizes Credit Card Processing or is thinking about using this service. There are a variety of topics and more are added on an ongoing basis. Each article is informational as well as easy to understand, concise and to the point for quick reading. Whether you are looking to start accepting credit cards, upgrade services, or switch providers, we are here to help.
- 4 Ways to Lower Your Rate when Processing Credit Cards
- 5 Things to Look for When Choosing a Credit Card Processor for Your Business
- 10 Ways to Stay SECURE when Accepting Credit Cards Online
- Can Your Business Set Minimum & Maximum Amounts on Credit Card Purchases?
- Four Tips for Restaurants Accepting Card Not Present Payments Due to COVID
- How to Protect your Business from Card Not Present Fraud
- Three Best Practices for Accepting Payments over the Phone
- Top 5 Security Risks in Credit Card Payments (And How to Conquer Them)
- Why Accepting Credit Cards is More Important than Ever
- Your Guide to Chargebacks and How to Shield Your Business from Them
Credit Card Processing Services
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust has Credit Card Processing solutions for all types of businesses, using the latest technology. Our industry-leading payment solutions are convenient, safe, and affordable, and include:
- Customized solutions for your specific business needs with personalized pricing.
- Terminal, POS, online and mobile payment processing technology.
- Quality customer service which is prompt, helpful and knowledgeable.
- Help with certifying that your business complies with PCI guidelines.
Whether you are looking to start accepting credit cards, upgrade services, or switch providers, we are here to help. Good things happen when we work together. Contact us to get started today.
The informational articles were created by BASYS Processing and with their permission are being reused by Bar Harbor Bank & Trust. More articles can be found at www.basyspro.com/blog.